As an IT specialist, you will learn how to plan and implement new software applications, as well as how to modify and troubleshoot existing applications. The testing and documentation of applications, technical advice, support and training of users are also part of your apprenticeship.
You will learn all this with us in an exciting environment and using modern methods of agile software development.
You will gradually take on more and more responsibility for planning and executing customer orders. Later, you will actively participate in sub-projects and shape our joint success.
- Development and maintenance of software using various programming languages for the desktop, web and mobile sectors.
- Analysis of business processes
- Planning and conceptual design of software projects in a team
- Communication with customers by phone and e-mail
- At least a very good secondary school diploma – high school diploma would be an advantage
- Good technical understanding
- Analytical thinking
- Autodidactic learning
- First experience with programming languages
- Pleasure in customer contact and technical advice
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good written and spoken German, as well as good English skills
- Team player, able to work under pressure and well organized
Entry date: Your apprenticeship will start on August 1, 2022. Earlier entry is possible in the form of a paid internship.
We offer an interesting and secure apprenticeship with good prospects in a dynamic team. You can expect a varied job with numerous opportunities for professional and personal development.
If you would like to start your professional career with us and help shape success creatively, openly and independently, then send your application documents directly to email@example.com.