We are looking for a full-time Key Account Manager to support larger customers as soon as possible.
• Communicate with customers by phone, email, or onsite
• Planning, conception and coordination of software projects with the customer
• Contact person for all kind of inquiries (support, projects, trainings)
• IT commercial or comparable apprenticeship or studies
• Confident handling of SQL database systems
• Reliability and independent work
• Willingness to travel for on-site appointments
• Optional: Experience in the medical branch
• Personal development and growth opportunities
• Company pension plan with employer subsidy
• Various goodies (fuel voucher, sports offer, etc.)
• A collegial environment and a pleasant working atmosphere
If we have aroused your interest and you would like to join us in shaping success creatively, openly and on your own responsibility, then send your application documents with salary expectations and a possible starting date directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.